Last Updated: August 15, 2023
Welcome to Palladium Pictures LLC (“Palladium Pictures” or “we”, “us”, or “our”), we respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information. Palladium Pictures shall mean collectively Palladium Pictures LLC and its affiliates, any related individuals, and subsidiaries, and any of their trustees, directors, officers, shareholders, members, employees, representatives, consultants, attorneys, agents, suppliers, distributors, licensees and/or licensors (“Affiliates.”)
- What Information We May Collect And How We Collect It
- How We Use Your Information
- When We Disclose Information
- Data Retention
- Children’s Privacy
- Visitors to the Services Outside of the United States
- Your Rights and Choices
- Contact Information
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
- Information You Provide to Us
We do not automatically collect your sensitive personal information or sell your personal information. You may, however, provide your personal information in the course of interacting with our Sites, visiting our Location, and/or otherwise using our Services. Your decision to provide us with your personal information is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide your personal information, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the Sites’ features and/or our Services. In particular, you may choose to provide to us the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers. Your first and last name, contact information, such as email address, home and/or business address, telephone number or mobile number; username, birthdate; current or past employment information, educational information, information regarding your preferences or a consumer profile.
- Protected classification characteristics and sensitive personal information. Your demographic information, including without limitation, gender identification and ethnic identification.
- Commercial Information. Your payment information, such as credit card or debit card number, bank account, or other financial information and/or service history.
- Social media information, such as social media handles, content and other data shared with us directly or through third-party features that you use on our Sites and other services (such as apps, tools, payment services, widgets and plug-ins offered by social media services such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter) or posted on social media pages (such as our social media page or other pages accessible to us).
- We may draw inferences from other personal information. Namely: any profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
In addition to information you choose to provide to us, we may collect other information from you on or through our Sites. This information is collectively referred to herein as “Usage Information.” If you no longer wish for us and/or our service providers to collect and use location information, you may disable the location features on your device. You may consult your device manufacturer settings for instructions. Please note that if you disable such features, your ability to access certain features, Services, content, promotions, and/or products may be limited or disabled.
- Internet or other similar network activity. We may collect your Internet Protocol address, browsing history, device type, and IP addresses, referring and exit web pages and URLs, and certain other device data, including the time of day you visit our Sites.
- Geolocation data: physical location or movements. We may collect your device location or other geolocation information, including the zip code, state or country from which you accessed the Services. This information is collected to provide customized Services, content, and other information that we think may be of interest to you.
Other information is collected from you and obtained automatically when you navigate through our Sites. We collect this information to provide customized Services, content, and other information that we think may be of interest to you.
We may also use various methods and technologies to store or collect Usage Information (“Tracking Technologies”). Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter and/or modify settings or configurations on your device. A few of the Tracking Technologies used on the Site, include, but are not limited to, the following (as well as future-developed tracking technology or methods that are not listed here):
- Cookies. A cookie is a file placed on a device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information on your device. Our Sites may use HTTP cookies, HTML5 cookies, Flash cookies and other types of cookie technology to store information on local storage.
- Web Beacons. A web beacon is a small tag (which may be invisible to you) that may be placed on our Site’s pages and messages.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Sites, such as the links you click on.
- ETag, or entity tag. An ETag or entity tag is a feature of the cache in browsers. It is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL.
- Browser Fingerprinting. Collection and analysis of information from your device, such as, without limitation, your operating system, plug-ins, system fonts and other data, for purposes of identification.
- Recognition Technologies. Technologies, including application of statistical probability to data sets, which attempt to recognize or make assumptions about users and devices (e.g., that a user of multiple devices is the same user).
We may use Tracking Technologies for a variety of purposes, including: (i) to allow you to use and access the Sites, including for the prevention of fraudulent activity and improved security functionality; (ii) to assess the performance of the Sites, including as part of our analytic practices or otherwise to improve the content, products or services offered through the Sites; (iii) to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing the Sites, including identifying you when you sign into our Sites, keeping track of your specified preferences and/or to track your online activities over time and across third-party sites; and (iv) to deliver content relevant to your interests on our Sites and third-party sites based on how you interact with our content.
Do not Track Signals (“DNT”). Some web browsers have a setting which requests that a web application disable its tracking of an individual user. When you choose to turn on the DNT setting in your browser, your browser sends a special signal to websites, analytics companies, ad networks, plug in providers, and other web services you encounter while browsing to stop tracking your activity. Various third parties are developing or have developed signals or other mechanisms for the expression of consumer choice regarding the collection of information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services (e.g., browser do not track signals), but there is no universally-agreed upon standard for what a company should do when it detects a DNT signal. Currently, we do not monitor or take any action with respect to these signals or other mechanisms. You can learn more about Do Not Track here.
- Sources of Personal Information
Additionally, we may obtain personal information from you where you expressly provide us with the information. Examples of sources from which we collect information provided by you include web forms, inputs/uploads into our Sites, documents you have provided to us, and/or content submissions.
- Information We Collect When You Interact with Third-Party Sites
- Information from Third Parties
In addition, we may collect information about you from other sources, including consumer credit reporting agencies, background check vendors (for employment), and state or federal agencies. We may combine the information we collect from third parties with information that we have collected from you or through your use of the Services.
- Information You Provide to Us
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information for various business purposes, including:
- Responding to your request for information;
- Providing Services to you, including legal and business services;
- Verifying your identity and for fraud prevention;
- Sending you marketing information about Company and our Affiliates;
- Sending you email communications such as electronic newsletters about our Services and events and promotions which may be of interest to you;
- Improving the effectiveness of our Sites, our marketing endeavors, and our product and service offerings;
- Protecting the security and integrity of the Sites, including understanding and resolving any technical and security issues reported on our Sites;
- Engaging in analysis, research, and reports regarding the use of our Sites and Services;
- Complying with the law and protecting the safety, rights, property and/or the security of Company, the Services, and the general public; and
- WHEN WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may aggregate, de-identify, and/or anonymize any information collected through the Sites or Services to the extent that such information is no longer linked to your personally identifiable information. We may use and share this aggregated and anonymized information (non-personal information) for any purpose, including without limitation, for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with our Affiliates and third parties.
- DATA RETENTION
We will retain your information for so long as we need the personal information for the purposes it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, unless a longer retention period is required under applicable law or requested by you. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
There are several types of data: (1) automatically deleted data and (2) data that we retain for longer periods of time when necessary.
Automatically deleted data. Some data expires after a specific period of time. For each type of data, we set retention timeframes based on the reason for its collection.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Sites are not intended for use by children under the age of 18. We do not request, or knowingly collect, any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 18 who you believe has provided their information to us, please contact us at email@example.com to request the deletion of that information.
- VISITORS TO THE SITES OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your personal information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission, or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Sites, and you provide us with your information at your own risk.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020, effective January 1, 2023 (“CPRA”) and some other state privacy laws provide consumers with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
- Right To Know What Information We Collect, With Whom We Share Your Information, And The Right To Data Portability – You may request that we disclose to you the categories of personal information we collect about you, the categories of sources from which we collected that personal information, the categories of personal information we sold or disclosed, our business or commercial purposes for collecting and selling such personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we shared such personal information, and the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you over the past 12 months.
- Right To Request Deletion Of Your Information – You may request we delete some or all of the personal information we maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions. If we cannot delete your personal information, we will give you a reason why we cannot do so. For security reasons, you or your authorized agent may be asked to verify your/their identity. Note that some personal data may be retained as permitted by law (e.g. to comply with legal obligations, to prevent fraud, etc.).
- Right to Correct Inaccurate Personal information. Taking into account the nature of the personal information and the purposes of the processing, this right provides an individual with the ability to seek to correct or update the personal data that individual considers that we hold about them.
- Right to Limit Use of Sensitive Information. This right is limited to sensitive personal information used for the purpose of inferring characteristics about an individual. We do not collect sensitive personal information nor do we use sensitive personal information for the purpose of inferring characteristics about an individual, therefore we do not offer a path to exercise this right.
- Right of Non-Discrimination and Non Retaliation. This right prohibits (a) denying an individual access to or use of goods and services, (b) charging different prices or rates for those goods and services, and/or (c) providing a different level or quality of those goods or services, as a result of the individual exercising any right under any data protection and/or privacy laws and/or regulations. We will not discriminate against you because you made any of these requests. We will not: (i) deny you goods or services; (ii) charge you different prices or rates for those goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties; (iii) provide you a different level or quality of our goods or services, or (iv) suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for our goods or services or a different level or quality of our goods or services. However, we may offer you certain financial incentives that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any permitted financial incentives we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
In addition to the rights that are available to residents of states, relevant privacy laws may guarantee:
CCPA Rights Request Metrics. Within the last twelve (12) months we have received no CCPA rights requests from California employees or contractors.
In addition to the rights that are available to residents of California, other state privacy laws may guarantee:
Right to Appeal. You have the right to appeal any decision or indecision made by us related to the exercise of any right a consumer is granted under the applicable state law. To submit an appeal, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to Access. You have the right to confirm whether or not we are processing your personal information and access such personal information. Please note that this right might be subject to certain limitations. For instance, the Connecticut Data Privacy Act (“CTDPA”) allows companies not to share this information if such confirmation or access would require the controller to reveal a trade secret.
If you are a resident of Nevada, you also have the right to request that we not sell your personal data for monetary consideration to certain other parties. We do not sell your personal information.
How To Exercise My Rights. If you would like to exercise any of these rights (including the right to appeal), please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com, or contact us via channels provided in the Contact Information below.
We may deny certain requests, or fulfill a request only in part, based on our legal rights and obligations. For example, we may retain personal information as permitted by law, such as for tax or other record keeping purposes, to maintain an active account, to process transactions and facilitate customer requests, and/or to protect against fraud and other misuse of our Services. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to responding to certain of your requests. The verification steps will vary depending on the sensitivity of the personal information. In some locations, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. When submitting such a request, please ensure you have adequately identified and authorized anyone acting on your behalf.
Response Timing and Format. We will confirm receipt of your request to know, correct, delete and/or seek any request under the relevant U.S. state privacy law(s) within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will timely inform you of the reason(s) and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response electronically.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. We do not accept more frequent requests. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
Postal Address: 5508 Surrey Street
Chevy Chase, MD 20815, US